*NEW FUNDING OPPORTUNITY*
A new way to fund your studies at Abbey Road Institute
Summer’s here and we’re very much gearing up for our next course starting in just over a month’s time. In the meantime we have some useful funding information to share with you!
We’re happy to announce that we have a new funding opportunity which may help with funding your studies with us. Abbey Road Institute is now a Professional and Career Development Loans (PCDL) registered Learning Provider. The PCDL is a loan from a high street bank, through which you may be able to borrow between £300 – £10,000 towards the cost of your study.
5 Key things you need to know
1. To apply for the loan you must have already applied for our Advanced Diploma in Music Production and Sound Engineering, had a successful interview and been offered a place
2. The loan is similar to a personal loan and the usual credit and affordability checks will be carried out
3. The government pays the interest on the loan for the duration of your study, and you start to accrue interest once you complete your course
4. The loan covers most of the cost of the course fees, but you will also need to budget and plan for the remaining amount and your living costs for whilst you study
5. To be eligible to apply for the loan you need to meet the following criteria:
- be 18 or over
- be a British citizen
- have been living in the UK for at least 3 years before your course starts
- plan to work in the UK, European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) after the course
- not have any County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Apply now for this September
If you haven’t already started your application for our Advanced Diploma in Music Production and Sound Engineering there is still time. We have a small number of places available and are holding interviews now, so if you want to apply to join our next intake in September complete your application now.